• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

962j

meh. bottle has to be open and one can set up a WOT component as well. really though, should just turn the boost up on the 2j ;)[/QUOTE

I agree with this. IllI'll come clean, its a lineline lock button for the water box!

everyone needs spray, he just shouldn't have to have it to blow the fenders off bergen's tub ;)

Yep, no spray. This car already fills up my Huggies on E85 and 25lbs!

Oh, and I have two inline 044's that help also. I don't have enough injector, but I do have meth injection and a fuel solenoid for the spray. ;-)

Am I going to need to head to English after IPD and get my tune more straightened out?

I have all these things but none of it is fully installed. Moreover, my block is only good to about 600whp. I think you have this one in the bag, my friend.

Oh no, I'm still scared and my knees will be shaken! You got the weight advantage here. However the outcome, I'm going to have a blast!!!

Don't get too exctied, Karl. There will be a hot mess all over the track this weekend.:oogle:

Back