• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

I'm glad it worked out so well, and thank you for the bottle of whiskey.
It was a joy to work on a car that is as clean and well cared for as yours!

Is that the standard price for a DP now days? :lol: I'll have to hit you up when I finally pull my +t off the shelf and install it.

Still leaks. Replacing the o-ring and crush washers. What else can leak oil on this side?

DF5BF705-BF28-4F94-A64E-42E9144F85B5-M.jpg

DA2E74EA-CD28-4EC6-9E1E-3F9B24A6A759-M.jpg

The pressure switch, head, Valve cover, oil filter/cooler, turbo drain, and Oil pan.

I know cause all of mine leak.

So. I think we’re more or less done on the “Boost the DL” / “Covid killed the car shows” turbo project. Best guess +/- $1,500 and two months. Could not have done it without Harald and Robert. Hopefully the leak is resolved. Will put her on the dyno for the third time next month. First time was 110 WHP as I recall, second 150. Sort of hoping for an even 200. Gotta have a dream.

Heading out to Leavenworth Sunday with the wife and dog, in an untested car. What could possibly go wrong?

DD975544-ED2D-4617-9389-55F4C31B16DA-M.jpg

Last edited:
Harald and Robert are awesome.
As for your WHP, what injectors are you running again?

So. I think we?re more or less done on the ?Boost the DL? / ?Covid killed the car shows? turbo project. Best guess +/- $1,500 and two months. Could not have done it without Harald and Robert. Hopefully the leak is resolved. Will put her on the dyno for the third time next month. First time was 110 WHP as I recall, second 150. Sort of hoping for an even 200. Gotta have a dream.

Heading out to Leavenworth Sunday with the wife and dog, in an untested car. What could possibly go wrong?

DD975544-ED2D-4617-9389-55F4C31B16DA-M.jpg

Leavenworth KS? Don't even worry about it! I bought my 245 and the first drive I did in it was from Dayton OH to Memphis TN. No tools, no nothing..
Wait a minute... maybe I wasn't thinking straight.

Anyway, the result for me was a safe arrival so I hope you have the same.

(BTW I googled Leavenworth and see that there is one in WA state which is ONLY about 280 miles from Vancouver). :nod:

Thx boss. The last bit in the mountains is sublime. Should be awesome with the fall colors. One of my favorite events is the "Euromeet" car show that they usually hold in the summer.

23D69DF4-FF67-48F5-9B86-BDF91D6E8FAC-M.jpg

Notes from the road:

90mph rip on an uphill truck lane. Speed is so easy now.

Side by side with an older WRX making engine noises. Second gear rip that caught him off guard. Wife laughing. Smiles and thumbs up at the next light from Subie man.

Still only 8 psi. Need to adjust...

Twisted the MBC. Spike to 14, settles at 12 PSI. Wide band showing low 11's.

Hit the entrance ramp in 2nd, gave her the beans, then 3rd.

"Jesus Christ" I heard somebody say.

Oh, that was me...

Home at last. Five hours one way. Car did great. Spectacular fall colors / mountain roads around Snoqualmie. Easy top gear pulls up moderate grades at 75. Shocks suck (under damped). New seats are a big improvement for the lower back.

1C22421F-430E-4AA6-99DC-2C85C5D965CF-M.jpg

B5825558-25E2-493F-89F1-A18A6DB39FE2-M.jpg

Back