• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

no more RWD Pegs?

I spoke with IPD, they did discontinue the RWD Pegs. Im looking at Superlites now. I think they will compliment the 240 style well. I want a good sized lip on em too

The one's that everybody drives, Camry, Accord, Minivans, etc

yes you would be correct if it was 1995, but it's not.
Even the steel wheels on both camry and accord are 16's. In a 1 minute search I also can't find any 15's for a honda odyssey either.

Many carmakers added the 'bling' factor (Chrysler?? Has anyone taken a drive in a Magnum?) to their cars and tried to improve handling dynamics by lower profile tires without putting dime ONE into the suspension to improve handling.

They are all slush buckets IMHO. Their mushy ride is masking the inherent stiffness of the tire. Of course there are a few high end cars that actually put the effort to do both, but the cars for the masses, the wheels/tires are all 'bling'

My 760 rode and drove just fine on 17's, I don't see why anyone would complain.
This is NOT Brickboard, but it would seem that a couple of my friends might like it better there.

i had a set of 17s from a cobalt ss w/1.25" adapter plates wearing 205/40zr17 tires.. it looked cool but rode like ass.. i just swapped back to my dracos w/ 185/50r15s much nicer ride

With chopped springs and limited travel you would benefit from the increased sidewall compliance with your 15" setup. Many of us didn't go that route, have low cars and still a decent ride.

With chopped springs and limited travel you would benefit from the increased sidewall compliance with your 15" setup. Many of us didn't go that route, have low cars and still a decent ride.

well, yeah, thats true... rides ok on the 15s but on the 17s it was too rough. i need to look into getting some proper lowering springs. they all seem to be taller than what i am currently using though

My 760 rode and drove just fine on 17's, I don't see why anyone would complain.
This is NOT Brickboard, but it would seem that a couple of my friends might like it better there.

hatersgonnahate.gif

Back