home register FAQ memberlist calendar

Go Back   Turbobricks Forums > Mechanical > performance & modifications

Old 02-20-2020, 10:09 PM   #26
Dicktater
Cretin

^ Sweet, I love a good Turbobricks lowball.....it's called footwork pal make it your ****in self *** hole
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMeatWagon View Post
I hope your treehouse gets cancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Joe View Post
I buy a few when foodstamps get here because I have an investment strategy.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by volvo740b234/531 View Post
I smoke my weed and dream of an awesome life
Feedback >http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=197700
Dicktater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 05:41 AM   #27
WTF99
Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyHooligan View Post
The OP contacted me about wanting my freeze plug retainers with tools.
But he didn't like my answer and copped a bad attitude.
I tried to explain that if he is building an engine that needs plug retainers, then he ought to already own a simple set of drills and taps.
He got ****ty with me so I told him to go F%^K himself.
Just an FYI.

I mean, I'm basically giving these things away at $20 a set and have only sold a few sets over the years so pardon me for not putting up with attitude!
LOOL !!!

Wait l make the screen shoot
Old 02-21-2020, 06:34 AM   #28
WTF99
Board Member

Avant tout il faut déjà noté le faite que tu a besoin de venir sur forum pour pleurer et me faire passer pour quelqu'un que je ne suis pas et toi pour essayer de passer pour quelqu'un de bien se que tu n'es pas non plus !

Tout le monde vois la signature au bas de mes message ou je m'excuse de mon niveau d'anglais et lorsque j’envoie un email a l’étranger je signe a chaque fois avec le nom de mon pays la FRANCE pour que la personne puisse comprendre pourquoi mon anglais n'es vraiment pas bon ... je n'ai jamais appris cette langue autrement que par internet et si j'ai besoin je utilise Google traduction

Dans le cas présent lorsque j'ai reçu la réponse du guignol j'ai déjà remarquer qu'il ne m'avait même pas dis bonjour alors que c'est la premier chose que l'on dit... ce sont les base de la politesse

Je n'ai pas de problème a admettre que j'ai utiliser Google pour traduire son message et que j'ai compris qu'il me parler de machine a plusieurs millier de dollars pour fabriquer moi même les pièces c'est pour cela que je lui est répondu comme je l'ai fait.

Bien sur si j'avais compris qu'il faisais référence a des outils a 15usd je n'aurais pas répondu pareil mais il ne faut pas oublier que l'ont parle en anglais et comme écris ce n'ai pas ma langue natale !

Si il est tellement supérieur au point de na pas dire bonjour il aurait aussi pu être assez intelligent pour me répondre en me disant que je n'ai pas bien compris son message et qu'il parle d'outil a 15usd et non pas a 10.000usd mais non il a préférer m'insulter cela montre bien la condescendance de cette personne et forcement ma réponse a une insulte n'ai pas de dire merci.

Aussi une chose que je trouve bizarre c'est pourquoi me dire oui il y a 15 jours et me dire non après ?

Ce texte est traduit entièrement par Google mais je vous laisse la version en français pour voir si ce guignol aura le niveau pour répondre en français si il a des notions.

Ne te fais pas passer pour une victime car tu ne l'es pas et ne me fais pas passer pour un connard car je ne le suis pas !

Le sujet est clos pour moi, si tu veux continuer a raconter de la merde tu peux le faire mais s'il vous plais ne croyez pas tout ce qu'il dis car il parle mieux anglais que moi

PS: J'ai effacer mes information personnelles nom prénom email et adresse des screenshot car je ne souhaites pas que ces informations sois rendu publique
Mais si c'est vraiment nécessaire JE les rendrais public pour montrer la fin du premier mail ou je mentionne mon pays

First of all, you should already have noted the fact that you need to come to the forum to cry and make me pass for someone I am not and you to try to pass for someone good if you are not no more !

Everyone see the signature at the bottom of my messages where I apologize for my level of English and when I send an email abroad I sign each time with the name of my country FRANCE so that the person can understand why my english is really not good ... I never learned this language other than by internet and if I need I use Google translation

In the present case when I received the answer from the horn I already noticed that he had not even said hello when it is the first thing that is said ... these are the basis of politeness

I have no problem admitting that I used Google to translate his message and that I understood that he was talking to me about a machine with several thousand dollars to make the parts myself, that's why I is answered as I did.

Of course if I had understood that he was referring to tools at 15usd I would not have answered the same but we must not forget that we spoke it in English and as in writing this is not my native language!

If he is so superior to the point of not saying hello he could also have been smart enough to answer me by saying that I did not understand his message well and that he talks about a tool at 15usd and not at 10,000 usd but no he preferred to insult me ​​it shows the condescension of this person and necessarily my response to an insult did not say thank you.

Also one thing that I find odd is why tell me yes 15 days ago and say no after?

This text is translated entirely by Google but I leave you the French version to see if this puppet will have the level to respond in French if it has notions.

Don't pretend to be a victim because you're not and don't pretend to be an ******* because I'm not!

The subject is closed for me, if you want to keep telling **** you can do it but please don't believe everything he says because he speaks better English than me

PS: I have erased my personal information last name first name email and address of the screenshot because I do not wish that this information be made public
But if it is really necessary I would make them public to show the end of the first email where I mention my country

Me:

Him:

Me:

Him:

Me:

Last edited by WTF99; 02-21-2020 at 07:18 AM..
WTF99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:55 AM   #29
masswrecker
Board Member

Not to be a dick but you come across as a complete ******* that won't do their own research. Owning drill bits and taps is something you should do especially if you are building an engine.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:07 AM   #30
Stiggy Pop
Board Member

OP is about to put on a hi-vis vest and riot down the Champs-Élysées against the outrageous price of freeze plug retainers.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:10 AM   #31
JohnMc
PV Abuser

Does anyone else have a set so WTF can do his shtick and piss them off too?
'93 245 16VT Classic #1141
JohnMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:19 AM   #32
linuxman51
BRANDSCHUTZVORSCHRIFTEN!

OP needs to call his proctologist to get his head removed.
While we're throwing around generalizations, I thought the EU was like worker's paradise, why is this guy freaking out over 100eur?

Anyway, if OP can't stop choking on *insert some amount of male bodily fluid* and figure this issue out and what everyone is talking about, then OP will not be missed when they wad their car up...assuming the car makes enough proverbial and real steam to get anything done.

Now with in-house Dyno tuning!

Megasquirt Tuning!
linuxman51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:25 AM   #33
linuxman51
BRANDSCHUTZVORSCHRIFTEN!

also, this took literally MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of tooling to build, and many weeks of work

Old 02-21-2020, 10:29 AM   #34
WTF99
Board Member

You make me laugh at telling bull**** but it's typical of some idiots who think they are allowed behind their screen.

Make you happy your messages say more about you than me.
WTF99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:31 AM   #35
JohnMc
PV Abuser

Does this tactic usually work when shopping for custom hand made parts?
Old 02-21-2020, 10:31 AM   #36
linuxman51
BRANDSCHUTZVORSCHRIFTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF99 View Post
You make me laugh at telling bull**** but it's typical of some idiots who think they are allowed behind their screen.

Make you happy your messages say more about you than me.
millions of dollars buddy. Millions. Can't touch this.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:33 AM   #37
linuxman51
BRANDSCHUTZVORSCHRIFTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMc View Post
Does this tactic usually work when shopping for custom hand made parts?
it's a european thing, you wouldn't understand
Old 02-21-2020, 10:39 AM   #38
JohnMc
PV Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxman51 View Post
it's a european thing, you wouldn't understand
**** ***** **** **** ****** * *** * * *** *****!!! Your parts are **** and worthless!!!

will you take $20 shipped???
Old 02-21-2020, 11:46 AM   #39
linuxman51
BRANDSCHUTZVORSCHRIFTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMc View Post
**** ***** **** **** ****** * *** * * *** *****!!! Your parts are **** and worthless!!!

will you take $20 shipped???

no no no, it's "You will take $20 shipped, or I'll buy it from someone else"
Old 02-21-2020, 02:48 PM   #40
culberro
Ronald Culberbone III

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxman51 View Post
also, this took literally MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of tooling to build, and many weeks of work

(Image removed because I’m not an dick.)
I could make it for 1/2 millions. Not sure what the unit is, but it’s definitely half-millions.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:53 PM   #41
Victorrr
Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masswrecker View Post
Not to be a dick but you come across as a complete ******* that won't do their own research. Owning drill bits and taps is something you should do especially if you are building an engine.
I plan on building an engine and don't own taps.. Am I going to die ? jk jk.
(wait maybe this is why I'm going mostly with bolt on/aftermarket, tho I will need a tap when drilling these pesky oil return lines for the turbooooo)

To answer OP's question, I doubt freeze plug retainer are needed on a b230fk. Other parts of the coolant system will give way first. I think some things are more important than that.
Interesting option on fully built engines tho. I'm speaking engine out of the car, rebuild kit ect... High boost engines will need them, there are some nice kit online, you'll have to buy drill bits and taps tho. Good luck doing this with the engine in the car... I'm strongly considering it for my build too.

Hey im European and French myself, however I do not agree with such kind of behaviors.
Old 02-21-2020, 03:05 PM   #42
linuxman51
BRANDSCHUTZVORSCHRIFTEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by culberro View Post
I could make it for 1/2 millions. Not sure what the unit is, but it’s definitely half-millions.
STOP UNDERCUTTING ME!

no but for real, this is out of hand hahahaha
Old 02-21-2020, 03:14 PM   #43
2manyturbos

I'll make as many of those that you want. Only 1,000 Euros each. Hurry up before I change my mind.
2manyturbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:15 PM   #44
Victorrr
Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manyturbos View Post
I'll make as many of those that you want. Only 1,000 Euros each. Hurry up before I change my mind.
Is that one euro or a thousand euros tho
I'll take a thousand if 1 euro a piece
Victorrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:19 PM   #45
JohnMc
PV Abuser

Nailed by the Euro decimal point.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:02 PM   #46
2manyturbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorrr View Post
Is that one euro or a thousand euros tho
I'll take a thousand if 1 euro a piece
Special price for you only. 999,99 Euro, each.
2manyturbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 07:03 PM   #47
permavirgin777
Board Member

It would seem that I am... very... late to this party, but I did something similar to what linuxman51 and also aristg did (disclaimer that aristg has/had a B21, but the same concept applies).

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristg View Post
[*]Freeze plugs have to be secured in absolutely every engine. I did not believe that they could pop, noone here had a similar previous experience, but they did during the dyno session, which stopped us from investigating the cam gear / timing puzzle. Mine were the old style 45 mm dome style since it is a B21, which were replaced when i overhauled the engine. The second cylinder's plug though changed its mind and wanted to escape, and so it did !! I installed new ones, and made some TB style brackets to hold them, while drilled and tapped the block at some reinforced points. Unfortunately the ready solutions were for the dished style freeze plugs, so i had to improvise. Hopefully issue is solved now. I think this is due to harmonics vibrations of the block or some freeze plug defect, but i would not like to see them pop again ...

Cheers...
permavirgin777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 07:07 PM   #48
Tfrasca
Board Member

The early style Welch plugs suck. I also lost one out of a B23 and it was very annoying. I made a super simple retainer, similar to the one above and Kenny's example.

Also, this thread is ridiculous.
Tfrasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:18 PM   #49
sbabbs
Board Member

Hey I got one of those kits with all the tools and did it all to a motor here and I still got the tools. I will ship you the tools, tap and drill bit basically. I don't have the little bolts they is on my motard. How about 14.99 URO's?

1995 940 White racing wagoon. 13c m90 to put in
sbabbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:20 PM   #50
benflynn
bigpimpin740t@yahoo.com

Wow, a helpful response