• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2009 DooWop rally in-car from John Lane's fire breathing monster

JasonGrahn

Hi everyone,

I'm Jason Grahn, codriver for John Lane who you all know and love. This past weekend was the DooWop Rally in Aberdeen, Washington. The Volvo was in spiriting form, and the weather was doing it's best to put the freeze on fun.

As some may know, the event wasn't without it's troubles. I'll let our in-car video speak for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4COfIwsQ9p0

The camera didn't capture any worthwhile sound, so beware.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I am trying to not poop myself just watching it. Man I want to build a group 5 car.

Kenny it was all good, with tippy-toeing through spots with sketchy grip right up to where it did not work when..... Well you see it in the video.

Ya, it's a bummer. So does it need yet another roof or it is within hammering/comealong distance?

I have another short video walkaround of the car showing what damage was done. I'll upload that tonight.

I'm curious, how many Brick members that are rally fans are in the NW? How many of those are up in northern Washington area?

Wow, must have been a slick surface!! Sucks that the car was wrecked, but I know John will figure out how to get it back out there :)

Tally me in as a rally fan, located in seattle... But I haven't been to many local ones... Yet...
I have another short video walkaround of the car showing what damage was done. I'll upload that tonight.

I'm curious, how many Brick members that are rally fans are in the NW? How many of those are up in northern Washington area?

Back