• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Workday at Propav8r's

propav8r

F*ck Edgar
So at the urging of James, I'm hosting a workday for pulling the V8 from my parts wagon and installing it in my 244.

Basically, I have (I think) everything to take the '79 from garage ornament to running vehicle. I'm going to do some prep work between now and then so we're not starting from square one.

So I'm off from 12/21-1/5, but will be in Charlotte around Christmas for a few days. I'm thinking the weekend after New Years would be a good contender. Consider my door to be open from 1/1-1/5, come for as much or as little as you'd like.

We don't really have any extra beds, but I do have an air mattress or three we can put in the basement if that's your thing.

Food/beer will be provided. Of course, you're also welcome to come heckle while I flounder as well.

Address is 63 Skylark Street, Franklin NC 28734. Cell is 828-200-7824 if you need to get in touch.

<div class="mapouter"><div class="gmap_canvas"><iframe width="600" height="500" id="gmap_canvas" src="https://maps.google.com/maps?q=63%20skylark%20street%2028734&t=&z=13&ie=UTF8&iwloc=&output=embed" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"></iframe><a href="https://www.whatismyip-address.com">how i see</a></div><style>.mapouter{position:relative;text-align:right;height:500px;width:600px;}.gmap_canvas {overflow:hidden;background:none!important;height:500px;width:600px;}</style></div>

Dude. Jared is built like a strong ox. Nothing to be afraid of.

I heard the muncie m22 is really called the rock crusher because jared had one in his front yard and was out back crushing rocks with his glutes and some fella down the mountain named lil daniel thought it was the gearbox. It was jared.

I put my latitude and longitude out there years ago.

I got all excited about this but i?ll be in charlotte/mooresville this mon/tue.
Have to return jan 1.

My uncle is in Mooresville NC these days. If you see an 850 platinum wagon scooting around, it?s likely my aunt. They bought that thing brand new on Long Island in ?96.

Jared is a good dude. He would probably have a bus load of guys in this forum to help beat up a would be offender. Too bad I can?t make this.

My uncle is in Mooresville NC these days. If you see an 850 platinum wagon scooting around, it?s likely my aunt. They bought that thing brand new on Long Island in ?96.

Jared is a good dude. He would probably have a bus load of guys in this forum to help beat up a would be offender. Too bad I can?t make this.

I?m blushing

Back