• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

760 89 760 windshield compatible with 960?

940 16 valve

Anybody fit a 1995+ 960 windshield to a 760? Looks like the original one for the 760 is NLA through OEM and aftermarket.

I want to say the 960 windshield looks the same, but perhaps there is a slight difference I will learn when I try to install. Anybody done it?

Maybe I don't have any decent glass shops in my area, lol. So far no luck. My feeling is the same though, from what I can see the sheet metal is the same in that part of the car, but I hate assuming.

Should work fine? Just different trim & glue was all I remembered installing a junkyard S90 windshield I cut out for an ?88 760?
I think I needed a couple trim clips and to carefully re-use the trim?doable but mild PITA?
Like so many things with these?

Thanks for confirming team, new windshield is ordered. Talked to a different dealership and they said the old number supersedes to 9447618, but either way sounds like they didn't change them between any of the long hood cars.

Back