• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 244 project...Bags, Boost, and V8

3800volvo

Long way to go.. but figured I would ahare my project... everything is dirty and unpainted

Ford 302 with Aluminum heads, 72mm turbo,c4, Meth, Nitrous, 8.8, air ride and much more. ...

20140308_185410.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140308_185249.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140308_185338.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sure that turbo is big enough? You do know the limit of a 302 is around 500 or so HP, the the block splits in half, literally. Looks nice and tidey from a distance though

It's already in the works for a Dart Block this summer. But I haven't decided if I'm gonna try and make it powerful or just a fun cruiser.

Nice! Not a massive fan of the weakness of the 302 block, I do love the look of the 302 with a nice single sitting next to it though. Beautiful.

Last edited:
Subscribed!!

I love the 5.0, have had several of them and although they are not ls motors.....they do make great power and are super fun drivers.

So yes the block will split in half at 500 HP, I have personally witnessed a 5.0 block split right down the middle and keep running, started to run rough and we popped the hood to find the block split from the pan all the way up to the intake manifold. Was awesome.

I did a single master power 76 on a bone stock 5.0 and made 440 to the rear tires and car was stupid fast for a street car.

Keep up the build thread.

Sean

Back