• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

John V, outside agitator

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an internet forum, much less tactful and censored than real life, If someone says something that offends/bothers you. Just take it as a reflection on the person, not as a indictment on you, Just like taking a piece of meat, cutting out the gristle and fat, eating the good parts. You throw the less desirable parts away. John has a lot of wisdom in his posts, take out the meat, throw the gristle away and be happy the Man took a moment to think and respond to you. besides, You could learn alot...

I think we should start a new offshoot of TB

images

Last edited:
so the deal was, you explained your goals in another thread, and you expect everyone who offers an answer to track down your other threads to see where you're going with things?

yeah no. That's not how that works. If you're going to start a thread with a specific question you need to include all the pertinent and requested information. None of us owes you a damn thing, and further, you're requesting assistance from people that don't owe you jack. It's poor form to then demand that they further invest in your question by doing a bunch of research on your specific issue.

TL;DR?

Go pound sand n00b

I did, I said I wanted to trim weight by deleting the ps pump and installing a manual rack setup because again I wanted to trim weight. What's so hard to understand ?

I demanded nothing , simply asked a question and it was then answered, not by the "outside agitator".

Reading comprehension is useful...

Pound an ela class noob.

Bro I'm not the one with the sandy vagina crying about reasonable questions. clearly the issue lies on your side of the fence.

This thread was "resolved" you didn't read all the way through and started it back up again. Take a hike I'm fine.

Bro.

mad bro is mad.

I mean, I'd be mad if I was bombing around in a naspirated brick too, lightweight or not.

I am actually incredibly mad. I'm so mad that I chose to buy it to be attacked childishly, that was my whole goal with it!!! Thanks for making it clear man!

:cheers:

To delete the pump, save 5-10 pounds.

Which I stated.

and I asked--since we have see this absurd rationalization at least 2,754,987 times on this forum, and 674,899 times on some Merkur forum (which have nice 2.6 turn PS racks stock)---"and what % is 5 to 10 lbs of the total vehicle weight...

You said you had a weight in mind.
I asked what it was.
And answer would have provided numbers to generate the % savings and illustrated instantly how trivial and meaningless the quest was.

That's not bickering, sonny, that is NORMAL reaction of NORMAL people..
Its called a "dialogue" from the words "dia" for 'through', and logos "speach" or reason

To normal people dialogue is not bickering

Abnormal people would have not possessed the normal curiosity to ask you anything.

And cynical people, seeing the same question asked in the same sloppy and lazy way, who had concluded that the questioner was just another young, not-too-bright wanker just like it has been the other 2,754,987 times it was asked.
But I am not a cynic and I am a generous person.

So I waited for your responses to become convinced of that.

As this complaining thread shows beyond doubt.

I wasn't asking a question about my goal, I was asking a very simplistic particular question about a particular part. I come from a world where direct is easy and anything more leads derailing. Your question would have brought us into a discussion about why I should and should not.

You cannot possibly get into profiling my personality on an Internet forum because had we been in person I would have discussed with you and debated.

You have no idea anything about my intellect .

I agree to disagree and I really would like to stop this bickering and you going into your pyschobabble.

Let it die lol, I won't be responding to this thread after this response so have a ball.

I wasn't asking a question about my goal, I was asking a very simplistic particular question about a particular part. I come from a world where direct is easy and anything more leads derailing. Your question would have brought us into a discussion about why I should and should not.

You cannot possibly get into profiling my personality on an Internet forum because had we been in person I would have discussed with you and debated.

I agree to disagree and I really would like to stop this bickering and you going into your pyschobabble.

Let it die lol, I won't be responding to this thread after this response so have a ball.

One more for you son. If you're expecting your threads to stay on the track you have in mind, better find another forum. Derailments are the way with Turbobricks. It's like trying to herd cats here. :rofl:

LOL, that wasn't an argument with JV, that was a normal discussion for him.
If you want to see an argument, look up some of JV and I's locked threads. :lol:

I wouldn't say that it bothered me on that level, I guess I was just trying to understand his thought process as he was mine.

:uh:

I wouldn't say that it bothered me on that level, I guess I was just trying to understand his thought process as he was mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back