• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

streetkarnage wagon visor

appalachian

Does anyone know if the windshield visor on the red StreetKarnage wagon was custom/handmade or can they be purchased from a supplier? I want one.

Also, where can I find some sweet rear windshield louvres? Or did that fad die out after the 80s...?

From what I tecall reading in his thread it was an afternarket accessory that was relatively popular down under
I doubt anyone still makes it
It must be as rare as rear window louvers

Does anyone know if the windshield visor on the red StreetKarnage wagon was custom/handmade or can they be purchased from a supplier? I want one.

Also, where can I find some sweet rear windshield louvres? Or did that fad die out after the 80s...?

Visor looks like ****. Louvers are awesome.

Can't you ask him? He posted on the forum just a few days ago.

Beat me to it.

Can't you ask him? He posted on the forum just a few days ago.

I would've by now if I knew who he was. Maybe scouring the member list and guessing from the usernames more often would assist..

From what I tecall reading in his thread it was an afternarket accessory that was relatively popular down under
I doubt anyone still makes it
It must be as rare as rear window louvers

Yeah man, I haven't even found a single set online yet, haven't been searching too long though as of right now.

Visor looks like ****. Louvers are awesome.

nice name. I haven't yet seen a sedan with a visor so I have to get one before I can know if I really don't like it!

Meh, I dunno about that visor. I think the only cars that look good with vizors are old boxy ford trucks.

Yes! Visor that piece of **** 240, stance that whore, cut her ****ing springs, gut it, side exit exhaust for the kids, electrical tape belt trim, tint everything but the front two windows, prime your rust, moose stickers everywhere, Dave Barton white gauges, mismatch that center arm rest, fat chicks only, street race a stock manual focus, steam clean the centers, hang smell good christmas trees and your high school graduation thing from the mirror, blue silicon hoses all over, Swedish flag on the roof, post pics, profit, part, claim it's all NOS, crush the shell, profit again.

Lucked out this time I guess.

Might get one of those no fat chicks sticker and that side exit doeeee :oogle::oogle::oogle:

And maybe a shocker sticker while I'm cruising on imadouchericer.com

It's going to look the same on a sedan, wagon, or two door sedan: ass.

Not a real site.

joke. brah.

And yeah man maybe I just see cars with more detail so something that might look good on a longer, streamlined wagon exterior might bother me on a couple or sedan. Just my opinion. Maybe its all about hp!

Last edited:
Yes! Visor that piece of **** 240, stance that whore, cut her ****ing springs, gut it, side exit exhaust for the kids, electrical tape belt trim, tint everything but the front two windows, prime your rust, moose stickers everywhere, Dave Barton white gauges, mismatch that center arm rest, fat chicks only, street race a stock manual focus, steam clean the centers, hang smell good christmas trees and your high school graduation thing from the mirror, blue silicon hoses all over, Swedish flag on the roof, post pics, profit, part, claim it's all NOS, crush the shell, profit again.

Sooooo perfect! ! :rofl:

From this...

146.jpg

... to this.

1379624_605638926148837_535574782_n.jpg

You've got lofty aspirations, OP.

I love those rims in the front. And idk man I like the visor haha. I know it's ugly but I like it. Maybe im ugly too

This is One of those tricky things about asking for peoples opinion on the internet. If you like it, do it, put it on and post pics. Its your car.

Yeah I dig that, I'm just trying to find one. I pm'd SK looking for deets. Hopefully that'll result in enough info to work with.

Back