• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bergen's GP 242 hotness

Ah, nice. I don't have any need to go to a track day though(other than for fun, which it IS!!!) but yeah. I'm saving the funds for actual racing. Are you going to be doing some Novice races this year? That's more of what I was referring to.

Ah, nice. I don't have any need to go to a track day though(other than for fun, which it IS!!!) but yeah. I'm saving the funds for actual racing. Are you going to be doing some Novice races this year? That's more of what I was referring to.

If that's the case I want to know this:

I already know you just want to pick on me because I've had a car on the track before. So, At least do it in a GP car.
:-P

I never said I wanted to pick on anyone, I just want to be out there with someone I know! :lol: Maybe with our 142 chumpcar, maybe with the Opel, maybe with something else... Depends on what's running and who's offering the best price(or reliable car).

The hotness has been at a stand still since the last update, but I have some good friends that are kind enough to take her out and stretch her legs from time to time. Here's a pic from the last excursion. Courtesy of Ryan:
59a026b6.jpg

This will continue to be making the transformation to a GP race car. It's home with me now and it will be getting some needed attention.

So, yeah, it's the 523rwhp 242. Waiting on the pics in the other thread....

OBTW: know this was covered 6 months ago, but there are three different B23F horsepower ratings. Early mopar ignition high compression B23F is 107. Low compression Bosch dizzy, 111 hp. High compression Bosch dizzy, 114. The engine that was in the 242 previously was a low compression Bosch dizzy engine, so that makes it 111 hp. Just so people know.

-J

Back