• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Clean up for nuts, bolts, pulleys, and brackets.

Why not? I don't have a car that uses an auto any more and I had a few jugs laying around. I only used a cup of it.

You don't get it. :rofl: Read it again.

I hire Chuck Norris to stare them clean.

Or put them in the parts cleaner maybe? Idk, I haven't gotten to the cleaning stage yet, hell, there's still coolant stains from where the head gasket blew before I bought it...

Kerosene is also a nondestructive method of removing rust. Put a bunch of them in a jar and soak it for a while and move the jar around occasionally. They should come out fine.

GAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

62297252.jpg

AAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That looks homemade no? Difficult to do?

My preference is something that doesn't remove any existing finish. Of course, that may be impossible with something like the block.

What about walnut shell abrasive blasting. Any observations one way or the other? No huge rush anyways since I'm just playing with card board boxes these days. :oogle:

If you need a real light touch with a blaster unit use baking soda as it is able to remove the aluminized finish on a pop can with out putting holes in the can itself.

Back