• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Dyno results----2nd gear?!?

Thanks Fredrik.

The car runs so good, it feels like it is right on the money. I am planning to go drag racing this Friday. I just have to find a baby sitter and decide which car to take.... I would like to see how fast the Volvo goes, but I am about to break into the 12.xx (hopefully) w/ my other car. I want to see the Volvo in the 13.xx's. I think this is very possible now.

Dave

Good question! Too lean at the torque peak, then just stupid rich. I guess that is a good question for Fred, and a good reason to go Megasquirt. I just don't want to screw my car all up. That megamanual looks like I would always be screwing around with some setting somewhere. I am curious how much self adjusting it does for long roadtrips, changing seasons, etc.

Dave

I think MS is actually great... It was a pain the first time I set it up, but once you get used to it, it's easy... aspecially if you have a wideband. I think once you nail things down, you don't really need "constant" adjustments. The adjustment thing is more of a "USER" thing cause you have full control of things so you just want to keep adjusting and adjusting... vs. things you can't adjust so you have to leave them alone.

Back