• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Freeze plug retainer kit is necessary?

I'd take a look at savarturbo and see if freeze plug retainers is a common/must do mod there. The money/power ratio there is very good.
Fwiw, building a mild B230 this year, h-beams, big valve head, nothing too crazy. Not planning to use freeze plug retainers. Depends on your goals.

DO freeze plug retainers come with a bottle of hand lotion and a box of kleenex?

no, but if somebody would have said "hey, I think you're overpriced. They originally sold for $80," I probably would have told him $100-120 shipped for them.

The OP contacted me about wanting my freeze plug retainers with tools.
But he didn't like my answer and copped a bad attitude.
I tried to explain that if he is building an engine that needs plug retainers, then he ought to already own a simple set of drills and taps.
He got ****ty with me so I told him to go F%^K himself.
Just an FYI.

I mean, I'm basically giving these things away at $20 a set and have only sold a few sets over the years so pardon me for not putting up with attitude!

^ Sweet, I love a good Turbobricks lowball.....it's called footwork pal make it your ****in self *** hole

The OP contacted me about wanting my freeze plug retainers with tools.
But he didn't like my answer and copped a bad attitude.
I tried to explain that if he is building an engine that needs plug retainers, then he ought to already own a simple set of drills and taps.
He got ****ty with me so I told him to go F%^K himself.
Just an FYI.

I mean, I'm basically giving these things away at $20 a set and have only sold a few sets over the years so pardon me for not putting up with attitude!

LOOL !!!

Wait l make the screen shoot

Avant tout il faut d?j? not? le faite que tu a besoin de venir sur forum pour pleurer et me faire passer pour quelqu'un que je ne suis pas et toi pour essayer de passer pour quelqu'un de bien se que tu n'es pas non plus !

Tout le monde vois la signature au bas de mes message ou je m'excuse de mon niveau d'anglais et lorsque j’envoie un email a l’?tranger je signe a chaque fois avec le nom de mon pays la FRANCE pour que la personne puisse comprendre pourquoi mon anglais n'es vraiment pas bon ... je n'ai jamais appris cette langue autrement que par internet et si j'ai besoin je utilise Google traduction

Dans le cas pr?sent lorsque j'ai re?u la r?ponse du guignol j'ai d?j? remarquer qu'il ne m'avait m?me pas dis bonjour alors que c'est la premier chose que l'on dit... ce sont les base de la politesse

Je n'ai pas de probl?me a admettre que j'ai utiliser Google pour traduire son message et que j'ai compris qu'il me parler de machine a plusieurs millier de dollars pour fabriquer moi m?me les pi?ces c'est pour cela que je lui est r?pondu comme je l'ai fait.

Bien sur si j'avais compris qu'il faisais r?f?rence a des outils a 15usd je n'aurais pas r?pondu pareil mais il ne faut pas oublier que l'ont parle en anglais et comme ?cris ce n'ai pas ma langue natale !

Si il est tellement sup?rieur au point de na pas dire bonjour il aurait aussi pu ?tre assez intelligent pour me r?pondre en me disant que je n'ai pas bien compris son message et qu'il parle d'outil a 15usd et non pas a 10.000usd mais non il a pr?f?rer m'insulter cela montre bien la condescendance de cette personne et forcement ma r?ponse a une insulte n'ai pas de dire merci.

Aussi une chose que je trouve bizarre c'est pourquoi me dire oui il y a 15 jours et me dire non apr?s ?

Ce texte est traduit enti?rement par Google mais je vous laisse la version en fran?ais pour voir si ce guignol aura le niveau pour r?pondre en fran?ais si il a des notions.

Ne te fais pas passer pour une victime car tu ne l'es pas et ne me fais pas passer pour un connard car je ne le suis pas !

Le sujet est clos pour moi, si tu veux continuer a raconter de la merde tu peux le faire mais s'il vous plais ne croyez pas tout ce qu'il dis car il parle mieux anglais que moi

PS: J'ai effacer mes information personnelles nom pr?nom email et adresse des screenshot car je ne souhaites pas que ces informations sois rendu publique
Mais si c'est vraiment n?cessaire JE les rendrais public pour montrer la fin du premier mail ou je mentionne mon pays

First of all, you should already have noted the fact that you need to come to the forum to cry and make me pass for someone I am not and you to try to pass for someone good if you are not no more !

Everyone see the signature at the bottom of my messages where I apologize for my level of English and when I send an email abroad I sign each time with the name of my country FRANCE so that the person can understand why my english is really not good ... I never learned this language other than by internet and if I need I use Google translation

In the present case when I received the answer from the horn I already noticed that he had not even said hello when it is the first thing that is said ... these are the basis of politeness

I have no problem admitting that I used Google to translate his message and that I understood that he was talking to me about a machine with several thousand dollars to make the parts myself, that's why I is answered as I did.

Of course if I had understood that he was referring to tools at 15usd I would not have answered the same but we must not forget that we spoke it in English and as in writing this is not my native language!

If he is so superior to the point of not saying hello he could also have been smart enough to answer me by saying that I did not understand his message well and that he talks about a tool at 15usd and not at 10,000 usd but no he preferred to insult me ​​it shows the condescension of this person and necessarily my response to an insult did not say thank you.

Also one thing that I find odd is why tell me yes 15 days ago and say no after?

This text is translated entirely by Google but I leave you the French version to see if this puppet will have the level to respond in French if it has notions.

Don't pretend to be a victim because you're not and don't pretend to be an ******* because I'm not!

The subject is closed for me, if you want to keep telling **** you can do it but please don't believe everything he says because he speaks better English than me

PS: I have erased my personal information last name first name email and address of the screenshot because I do not wish that this information be made public
But if it is really necessary I would make them public to show the end of the first email where I mention my country

Me:

1582281146-fb-img-1582210818446.jpg

Him:

1582281146-fb-img-1582210821021.jpg

Me:

1582281146-fb-img-1582210823588.jpg

Him:

1582281146-fb-img-1582210826820.jpg

Me:

1582281145-fb-img-1582210834403.jpg

Last edited:
Not to be a dick but you come across as a complete ******* that won't do their own research. Owning drill bits and taps is something you should do especially if you are building an engine.

OP needs to call his proctologist to get his head removed.
While we're throwing around generalizations, I thought the EU was like worker's paradise, why is this guy freaking out over 100eur?

Anyway, if OP can't stop choking on *insert some amount of male bodily fluid* and figure this issue out and what everyone is talking about, then OP will not be missed when they wad their car up...assuming the car makes enough proverbial and real steam to get anything done.

also, this took literally MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of tooling to build, and many weeks of work

164535566.jpg

You make me laugh at telling bull**** but it's typical of some idiots who think they are allowed behind their screen.

Make you happy your messages say more about you than me.

You make me laugh at telling bull**** but it's typical of some idiots who think they are allowed behind their screen.

Make you happy your messages say more about you than me.

millions of dollars buddy. Millions. Can't touch this.

also, this took literally MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of tooling to build, and many weeks of work

(Image removed because I’m not an dick.)

I could make it for 1/2 millions. Not sure what the unit is, but it’s definitely half-millions.

Back