• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Freeze plug retainer kit is necessary?

WTF99

Hi,

Of a b230fk with boost is necessary to add freeze plug retainer with screws ?

If I don't speak wrong deeworks at stop the production ?

Have you a link to find a good deal for a ste with tools?

Thanks

It’s generally a thing to think of with any engine that you expect to have high coolant pressure spikes, like when extreme amounts of heat is put into the coolant.

My vote: probably worth it. Thought about having a set made up.

You might give him a shout and see if he’d do a group buy run. I might be interested.

It’s generally a thing to think of with any engine that you expect to have high coolant pressure spikes, like when extreme amounts of heat is put into the coolant.

My vote: probably worth it. Thought about having a set made up.

You might give him a shout and see if he’d do a group buy run. I might be interested.

I wait news from zeligsagarage for 20usd but just the plug I have ask here for a kit with tools.

I give tell you want I have for reply

VB242: Is a solution but i have nothing to cut it exactly at the good size and the bar complete of the engine I prefer not.

RvolvoR: 170usd thanks but no LOL

170 isn’t bad at all if someone is willing to set up for a run that’s not worth the time. I’d guess that a person would have a few hours into it depending on how quickly they can design/program.

170 isn?t bad at all if someone is willing to set up for a run that?s not worth the time. I?d guess that a person would have a few hours into it depending on how quickly they can design/program.

Of course if a builder make one extra with the tools and shipping the I can understand the price but this is not the case and I prefer to search quietly I'm not in stress and if I don't find one set at a good price I don't make it of the engine

I wait news from zeligsagarage for 20usd but just the plug I have ask here for a kit with tools.

I give tell you want I have for reply

VB242: Is a solution but i have nothing to cut it exactly at the good size and the bar complete of the engine I prefer not.

RvolvoR: 170usd thanks but no LOL

I told you $140 shipped to france from the US with the tools. A small flat rate priority box is nearly $40 to ship. You want something which doesn't exist anymore? okay, then you need to pay for it if somebody has it. I do have the complete kit with all of the drill bits and tap sitting here.

Don't try to come on here and say that I said more than I did. Nobody likes a liar.

LOL dude keep calm !!!!

Yes you have me propose the kit at 140usd
Yes I have make a error and write 170usd
You have never make a error ?
The shipping First-Class Package International, for 2 pound is 24,50usd

Believe me with time I find the kit with delivery for the half that you want.

Is not because you think that exist anymore of this right.

You want speculate of the price from the kit ... no problem but not with me
But don't forget actually you have just a kit in you box and no money in your pocket.

Have a nice day ;-)

LOL dude keep calm !!!!

Yes you have me propose the kit at 140usd
Yes I have make a error and write 170usd
You have never make a error ?
The shipping First-Class Package International, for 2 pound is 24,50usd

Believe me with time I find the kit with delivery for the half that you want.

Is not because you think that exist anymore of this right.

You want speculate of the price from the kit ... no problem but not with me
But don't forget actually you have just a kit in you box and no money in your pocket.

Have a nice day ;-)

Next time, shoot me an offer back instead of trying to put me on blast outside of the PM I sent you. I am more than willing to come to an agreement. I didn?t even remember what they originally sold for or what I paid. I thought it was around $100. Furthermore, I refuse to ship international first class as packages get lost, take a long time to show up, and tracking is minimal for that method of shipping. You also need to consider that there is a bit more legwork for shipping international beyond me printing a label and putting it in a drop box. Furthermore, I have what you want and don?t care if it sits there where I forgot it was anyways.

Sell it to someone else I prefer to buy mine from someone who does not call me a liar for a small price error

;-)

Thank you but I?m already sending him an email on his professional address. That?s why I wrote higher than just 20usd for the freezer plug because it?s the price he is sell it

Have you ever lost one? I set freeze plug with a chisel and have never blown one in 45 years when installed properly.

Of stock engine no problem but if you push it you can have problems... ltk of car drive without but I prefer make 20/40/70usd and I'm safe woth

Next time, shoot me an offer back instead of trying to put me on blast outside of the PM I sent you. I am more than willing to come to an agreement. I didn?t even remember what they originally sold for or what I paid. I thought it was around $100. Furthermore, I refuse to ship international first class as packages get lost, take a long time to show up, and tracking is minimal for that method of shipping. You also need to consider that there is a bit more legwork for shipping international beyond me printing a label and putting it in a drop box. Furthermore, I have what you want and don?t care if it sits there where I forgot it was anyways.

They sold for around $80 ($10 more if anodized) when RogerDee did a group buy. But since these aren't available anymore I think that $140 is a fair price.

They sold for around $80 ($10 more if anodized) when RogerDee did a group buy. But since these aren't available anymore I think that $140 is a fair price.

Regular price is 70usd +10usd for anodized

We don't have the same mentality.

If I have a part that takes the dust and it is still to be manufactured or not I sell it at a good price and yet I am not in a good financial situation but I do not see things in the same way as some

You can find that the price is good and buying them does not bother me at all because I will not buy them at this price

Back